“I do hope that you will find some support in our reflections over the coming two days about the why, the what and the how of service-learning in our head”, Richard Brosse
Richard Brosse, Porticus.
Presentation of the UNISERVITATE Programme
María Rosa Tapia, Coordinator of the Programme, CLAYSS.
Conference: Service-learning: academic excellence and social engagement in Higher Education
María Nieves Tapia, CLAYSS.
Panel: Why a committed and supportive Higher Education today?
- Miquel Martínez, University of Barcelona, UNISERVITATE Academic Sounding Board.
- Bojana Culum, University of Rijeka (Croatia), TEFCE/CEE Service-learning Network, UNISERVITATE Academic Sounding Board.
- Carol Ma, Singapore University of Social Sciences, Asian Service-learning Network.
- Ignacio Sánchez Díaz, Rector, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
- Daniel Stigliano, Cátedras Scholas, Universidad del Sentido.
Moderator: Judith Pete, Tangaza University College, Kenia.